{List #2: The Do-Not-Play List at a Wedding}

April 24, 2009


This week, for our 2nd List, we asked former bride, Lisa S., a fellow Pink List Panelist compile a list. Since last week, Nancy #1 did her favorite first dance songs, Lisa S. is following suit with a rather funny list of her own. Lisa S. writes..."A week before my wedding, I made a “do-not-play list” with songs that were not appropriate for a wedding crowd. I forgot to give the band the list. And sure enough, several guests requested songs that were on the list.

Here are the songs that were on my list that never got submitted…."

Losing My Religion
, REM
Gold Digger
, Kanye West
You Give Love a Bad Name, Bon Jovi

Love Stinks
, J Geils Band

Oops I did It Again
, Britney Spears

My Heart Will Go On
, Celine Dion

I Will Survive
, Gloria Gaynor

Smack That
, Akon

YMCA
, Village People

Chicken Dance

Macarena

We hope we didn't offend anyone but seriously, the Macarena should be banned....forever!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin